Mall of Norway - Norwegian Brands
nSome winter scarfs are simply evergreen and Harald from Dale of Norway is for sure one of those. Made of high-quality soft merino wool, easy to wear and itch-free. The name itself shows the roots of inspiration for Harald winter collection. Named after Norwegian King Harald, this lightweight scarf features traditional Norwegian patterns. The scarf is matching Harald sweater and hat but is easy to combine with a casual outfit. It's not bulky and thick but yet with long-lasting knitting quality and 100% extra fine merino wool will keep you warm.
International express shipping. Prices include fees, tax and VAT.
International orders are shipped with DHL Express Worldwide, whilst Norwegian orders are sent with Posten/Bring.
Shipping prices vary depending on weight and size of parcel, and your location. The shipping cost is calculated and displayed before you complete your order.
- If the products you order are in stock, we will usually ship your order within one business day.
- If the items are not in stock, we will contact you before proceeding with the order.
- If you order multiple items and some of them are not in stock, you can choose to part-ship right away or ship complete later. (This will result in two shipping charges.)
Expected time of delivery 5-7 business days. Please note delivery might take longer during periods of sales and public holidays.
Where is my order?
When your order has left Flåm, you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number so you can trace your order on its way to you.
Can the delivery address be changed?
International customers will receive SMS/E-Mail from DHL Express, please make the most of this flexible service to make changes to your shipment destination. By following the link from our shipping partner, you can select any of these options.
- Change to an alternative delivery address
- Collect your order from a DHL service point
- Going on a vacation? Place your shipment on hold until you come back home.
- Rescheduling your delivery to a day that works better for you.
VAT & Customs
All orders from mallofnorway.com are shipped from Flåm in Norway. If you live outside of Norway, you may have a different VAT and customs level when importing products to your country. Rather than you having to wait and worry about additional fees and invoices, Mall of Norway pays all VAT, taxes, and duties on your behalf. We cover these costs and related fees by having a universal price including 25% Norwegian VAT.
Some countries have lower VAT, this difference is used to cover the costs to clear customs. This means that the price you see on our website is the actual, total price that you pay. With shipping as the only additional cost.
Visit Delivery and returns for further information.