International orders are shipped with DHL Express Worldwide, whilst Norwegian orders are sent with Posten/Bring.
Shipping prices vary depending on weight and size of parcel, and your location. The shipping cost is calculated and displayed before you complete your order.
• If the products you order are in stock, we will usually ship your order within one business day.
• If the items are not in stock, we will contact you before proceeding with the order.
• If you order multiple items and some of them are not in stock, you can choose to part-ship right away or ship complete later. (This will result in two shipping charge.)
Expected time of delivery 3-5 business days. Please note delivery might take longer during periods of sales and public holidays.
WHERE IS MY ORDER?
When your order has left Flåm, you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number so you can trace your order on its way to you.
CAN THE DELIVERY ADDRESS BE CHANGED?
International customers will receive SMS/E-Mail from DHL Express, please make the most of this flexible service to make changes to your shipment destination. By following the link from our shipping partner, you can selecet any of these options.
- Change to an alternative delivery adress
- Collect your order from a DHL service point
- Going on a vacation? Place your shipment on hold until you come back home.
- Rescheduling your delivery to a day that works better for you.
VAT AND CUSTOMS
All orders from mallofnorway.com are shipped from Flåm in Norway. If you live outside of Norway, you may have a different VAT and customs level when importing products to your country. Rather than you having to wait and worry about additional fees and invoices, Maill of Norway pays all VAT, taxes and duties on your behalf. We cover these costs and related fees by having a universal price including 25% Norwegian VAT. Some countries have lower VAT, this difference is used to cover the costs to clear customs. This means that the price you see on our website, is the actual, total price that you pay. With shipping as the only additional cost.
We reserve the right to charge the cost of the handling that occurs when a package is not claimed(return shipping, shipping fee, etc.). Therefore, we charge a fee of 500 NOK if the package is not collected by the customer. Shipments are normally stored for no longer than 14 days by the post office before it is returned to us. Therefore, please note that if you regret a purchase and wish to return the item, you must first pick up the package and then return according to the instructions on our Returns page (https://mallofnorway.com/returns). Packages that are not collected, are not considered within the Right of Cancellation.